Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sketchbooks for 30 Days of Doodles

Sketchbook

I've had a lot of questions about what I'm using to document/contain this project. I'm using a simple sketchbook that is about 7"x9" that I picked up at my University Bookstore... I'm not sure of the brand though :-/

Really though, you can use anything. You can grab an stack of blank papers and staple them together and call it a day. Or you can doodle in an old magazine or catalog like Justine is doing for a project, or you can grab an old (or new!) binder, punch holes in some blank paper, put it in and call it a day. If you want something a bit more fun and colorful, I suggest these mini books from Elise Blaha.

Want to go shopping for a new simple sketchbook? Try these:

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love those books from Elise Blaha!

    I was wondering, could you do a blog button for this challenge? I'd love to add it to my sidebar to share the link with my readers.

    I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting!